Apartments building, Sale, Pag, Povljana
Do you dream of a summer residence with the possibility to travel by car and enjoy the sea at any time? If so, we have a great solution for you: a brand new apartment house with direct access to the beach, which you can arrange according to your ideas. Or would you rather invest your money and value it regularly? You can increase your value for money and enjoy your own holiday home right on the sea on the island of Pag, in Croatia. Don't know what to do with the apartment if you don't use it? - We'll rent it to you. Do you need to provide services - cleaning, etc.? - We can provide.
The apartments are located in the first row from the sea. They offer wonderful views of the sea and neighboring islands.
In an exclusive representation from the project developer, we have an extraordinary offer of apartments in a luxury apartment house in the part of the island of Povljana, the construction of which is currently being finalized.
The apartment building has 6 four-room apartments, each with a terrace and a large cellar. The whole house is built of quality materials and each of the apartments is finished to standard - fully equipped bathroom with toilet, tiles, tiles, ceramic floors, doors, underfloor heating, floating floor in the bedrooms and electric radiators, air conditioning in each room, preparation for the kitchen, aluminum windows and railings, security and fire doors, electric doorman to open the entrance. For each of the apartments, the price also includes 1 parking space and also a large cellar - which is located directly in the apartment building. The house is also connected to the sewer. The apartment house is currently completed, we are working on the approval, which is planned for May 2022.
The lower apartments have a terrace, in addition to its large front garden, which is fenced and there are water connections from the outside of the house. Possibility to build your own pool. The others have balconies and the highest have a spacious terrace with direct sea views.
All apartments are fully air conditioned (air conditioning in each room), the windows are installed nets and outdoor electric blinds and on the terraces and balconies outdoor electric blinds.
The dimensions of individual apartments together with prices can be found on our website domypreludi.sk
Areas of apartments (including terrace and cellar) are from 124m2 - 139m2
C ena: from 395.000 € - 567.760 € (including commission and VAT, VAT can be deducted)
Monthly costs are calculated as follows: 0.5 € / m2 + advance payments for electricity and internet.
A deposit of 10% of the total purchase price is required upon signing the Contract on the future contract. After the approval, a purchase - sale contract is signed where the remaining 90% of the total purchase price is paid.
Povljana is a popular part of the island of Pag in close proximity to the island of Vir with excellent facilities, shops, cafes, restaurants, promenade, many beautiful beaches only 675 km from Bratislava. Its location is not only one of the best holiday destinations for undisturbed relaxation and rest, but also becomes an excellent investment opportunity for rent.
The complete price of the apartments also includes a parking space and a cellar (including commission and VAT - VAT can be deducted). If you are interested, we can also provide services regarding further rental.
If you are interested in more information or a tour, do not hesitate to contact us on the phone number: +421 910 960 004.
- Country Croatia
- Region Zadar
- District Pag
- City Povljana
- Street Opcina Povljana
- Type Apartments building - New building
- Property type Sale
- Ownership corporate
- Construction commencement 2016
- Construction completion 2020
- Project status
- Total units 6
- Area 124 - 139 m²
- Contact +421910960004
- Added 18. June 2021 3:29 PM
Opcina Povljana, Povljana, Pag, Croatia
For more information please contact
Domy pre ľudí s.r.o.Zahradnícka 51, 82108 Bratislava